Two forms of membership are currently available:
Support from our network of members allows us to be flexible, commenting on policy as it happens, and to continue to provide everything we do free of charge to everyone on our website. We're grateful for any donations you are able to spare, but everyone who chooses to donate at least £10 per month will become an IFS member and will receive the following additional benefits as a thank you:
- Advance ticket booking for events that are likely to sell out, such as our Budget briefings.
- Regular e-newsletters outlining our recent work and other key highlights
- The right to take part in elections for members' representatives on the IFS Council.
Corporate membership is available at two different levels. Standard corporate membership costs £5,000 (+VAT) per year, and members receive the following benefits:
- One free places at all charged IFS events, including a delegate place at our prestigious residential conference.
- Reduced member rate attendance for all other staff of the company.
- Invitations to private presentations by senior IFS staff around the launch of the Green Budget or our annual Budget analysis.
- Invitations to corporate member round table briefings with senior IFS experts
Gold corporate membership costs £10,000 (+VAT) per year, and includes all of the above plus bespoke additional options, such as:
- Additional free places at all charged events, including the prestigious IFS residential conference.
- A private individual briefing once a year with the IFS Director or Deputy Director at the member’s office with local staff on topics of member’s choice.
- The opportunity for the Director or Deputy Director to participate as a guest speaker at an event organised by the company.
- An invitation to join senior IFS staff and a high-profile speaker at a private dinner following the IFS Annual Lecture. Our most recent speaker was Professor Janet Currie.